This morning's crew worked in the new bed by the playground, that was planted by the Belvedere group two months ago. We pulled some densely seeded trifolium (though leaving a strip) and followed up with placing a layer of mulch. All but one of the new plants seem to be thriving!
We also got into the beds on the front of the playground with some basic gardening, deadheading, and a few new plants.
A few of us also worked inside the playground. The odd weather pattern seems to have produced a bunch of leaf litter from the surrounding eucalyptus trees, sort of out of season (though of course they fall year round, too) and so we took a bunch out with a rake.